Ten laws of life
I read this in a book by Jay McGraw and wish to share.
1. You either get it, or you don’t
How to get the L for loser off your head
1. You create your own experience.
Become the star of your own life
3. People do what works.
The truth about why you can act so weird
4. You cannot change what you do not acknowledge.
Get big-time real about your shortcomings and make a to-do list
5. Life rewards action.
What are you waiting for? Get it in gear
6. There is no reality, only perception.
Open your eyes and get into focus
7. Life is managed; it is not cured
Keep it in gear, no coasting
8. We teach people how to treat us.
Don’t be a doormat
9. There is power in forgiveness
Your ‘get out of jail free “ card
10. You have to name it before you can claim it.
I know what I want, and I want it now”.